What is a Google Developer account?
Google Developer Account is $25. It allows you to publish your apps only on the Google Play Store. Users will need this account if they want to make money with Android Apps.
Google Developer Account is required to publish an application on Google Play Store. Pay the Google Developer account fee, and you can use your Google account to publish apps. Google Developer accounts are based on Gmail Accounts. One Gmail account can be used to create one Google Developer Account.
Why Is It So Important To Have A Google Developer’s Accounts
Google Play Developer’s Account offers many benefits. You can publish your application on Google Play Store. This is the main benefit. You can only register one Google Developer account for one Gmail Account.
Without a Google Developer account, you cannot make money or generate revenue. It’s easy to make money with your app. Then publish it on Google Play. Printing as many apps as you like is possible with a $25 one-time fee.
Register on Google Developer account to publish apps only on Google Play
When Do You Require A Merchant Account
A merchant account is required to publish a paid version of your app on the Google Play console. A merchant account can be set up in Google Play Console. This section requires you to provide information about your business.
In a matter of minutes, your app will be available. Click the financial dashboard to access and set up a merchant bank account. Once you have created your merchant profile, you can manage and handle in-app payments and purchases.
This merchant account is only required if you do not want to sell unpaid versions of your app. You must provide unique and essential features that are beneficial to the user. Some app developers choose to use due performance.
App developers can sell paid versions of their apps if they serve a significant purpose. You can create a merchant account through Google developer. To publish your app, you can register for a Google developer account.
Why should you create a Google Developer Account for your business?
Below are some of the significant benefits buy google play developer account:
- Google Play Tutorials can help you distribute your Android applications. You can get exclusive lessons from Google experts on distributing your android apps efficiently as a Google Play Developer Account owner.
- Google Play Search can help you get found. You can have your name added to your Google Play Listing. This gives you a greater sense of brand ownership, improves your visibility on Google Play Store, and helps you get recognized.
- You can charge for your app downloads. This is possible only if you have a Google developer account.
- Analyze statistics and reports, and reviews: With a Google Play Developer Account, you can retrieve detailed statistics, essays, and reviews for all of your apps.
- You can monitor app performance using your Android smartphone. You can see how many downloads you have made and earned the total amount.
- Google Play Support Forum (24/7 Support): Developers with a Google Developer Account can access Google Playbook. This keeps them up-to-date with the latest features and best practices to help grow their app.
How Do I Register For A Google Developer Account
Register a Google Developer Account to make your app available in the App Store. To publish your app, you will need to create a Google Developer Account.
Google Play Store sets out these guidelines. Before publishing an app, a developer must register for a Google Developer account. This gives developers more control and advantage. An app in the Google Play Store listing can help you maintain your business.
- If you wish to create a new account, you must log in with your email address and password. This will allow you to proceed with the payment. If you wish to create another account, you will need to set up a Google account.
- After you sign in, you’ll need to create a developer profile. You can select a name and email for the developer. You must remember that your email address is your main point of contact. You will receive notifications on your app to this email. Your phone number must be added. If you have one, you can add the URL to your website.
- You must read and accept the Developer Distribution Agreement. To continue with the payment, you must accept the terms by clicking the box.
- Next, you will need to pay $25 for registration. This section will require you to enter your credit card information so that Google can deduct money from your account. This is a one-time signup fee. Google must have processed your payment before you can publish your app. Google can take up to 48 hours to process your payment.
- Complete Account details.
- Voila! You are a new Google developer. You now have your own Google Developer account.
These are the steps to register a Google Developer Account on Google. Only the developer account allows you to publish your app. $25 is a one-time fee.
A Google developer account can be created once, and you can have multiple apps under it. You must ensure that they adhere to Google policies and terms.